I The CEI course in Nigeria is broken up into 2 streams: one week full-time every six months for two years (4 weeks), or one weekend a month for 2 years. After announcing this course in November 2019, in just 2 months-time, 95 believers responded and participated in February 2020 for the first 1 week and weekend CEI beginning.
It was amazing that more than half of the participants are Christian workers (leaders, pastors, ministers, evangelists, missionaries), and what is even more surprising: they are from more than 70 different churches. This is truly of the Lord since believers in Nigeria are greatly divided by their diverse churches.
We believe the manifested testimony of the oneness of God’s people is the preparation of the Bride of Christ. The preparation of the Bride is not exclusive to any one particular group of Christians or “remnant” of “overcomers.” Rather, there will be individuals, no matter which church with whom they may associate; yet they live and practice love and oneness between all other believers who name the Name of Christ. Simultaneously, they would assemble with all different kinds of believers as the Lord’s ekklesia on earth to lift up Jesus Christ . . . “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me” (John 12:32) . . . it is unto the Person and Work of our Lord Jesus Christ which constitutes our oneness and the building up of His Ekklesia thereby prevailing against the gates of Hades . . . the very “crushing of Satan’s head” via the God of Peace under the feet of His united people (Romans 16:20) who freely “meet and greet” all the brethren in the Household of Faith (Romans 16).
OBL’s goal with the Christ Ekklesia Institute is to provide an understanding of systematic theology with the focus on the building up of God’s ekklesia. It will methodically and logically present:
- God’s eternal purpose from eternity past to eternity future being His ekklesia
- The person and work of Christ as the anointed One whose mission is to build His ekklesia, His one Body – for without Christ’s salvation and Life—God cannot have His ekklesia!
- Man’s (viz., male and female) redemption and salvation an integral part of this process advancing toward Ekklesia.
- The way for man’s spiritual growth toward becoming one with all believers as His Body – exploring and putting into practice those biblical injunctions issuing forth into the oneness among God’s People.
- Itemizing spiritual and practical services for each and every believer in which to participate resulting in the building up of His ekklesia, which is God’s kingdom on earth.